Our 36th Anniversary Lu'au is ALMOST HERE!
It's that time of year again! Our lu'au is just around the corner and tickets are OFFICIALLY ON SALE!!
We're looking forward to a memorable evening:
- Delicious food - Kalua Pork, Chicken Long Rice, Lomi Salmon, Haupia and more!
- Fellowship with family and friends, both old and new!
- And, of course, an exciting hula performance by our very own Ke Kai dancers, along with the awesome sounds of Ho'omana!
It promises to be a Great Evening you won't want to miss!!
WHEN: Saturday, February 29th, 2020
WHERE: Sherwood Hall, Salinas, CA
Doors Open: 5 PM
Lu'au Starts: 6 PM
Hula Performance Starts: 7:30 PM
Ticket Price: $50
- Checks made out to Ke Kai O'Uhane OCC
- Visa, Mastercard ($1 per ticket surcharge)
To purchase tickets, or if you have any questions, please text our Treasurer, Nancy Neville at (303) 588-6188, or contact any Ke Kai Board Member.
We look forward to seeing you there!