A L O H A ! ! The 2018-2019 Season is HERE!! We will be celebrating our 35th Annual Lu'au in MARCH 2019!!
REGISTRATION for this season HAS ENDED. Check back again in May 2019 for next year's registration info:
Monday, July 9th, 6:30pm - 8:00pm (Back Building - B2)
Thursday, July 12th, 6:30pm - 8:00pm (Back Building - B2)
Monday, July 16th, 6:30pm - 8:00pm (Back Building - B2)
THE MEET AND GREET will be held at The Monterey Bay Event Center Chapel (ALL CLASSES) DATE AND TIME:
Thursday, July 19th, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
CLASSES WILL BEGIN JULY 30th and August 2nd! Classes will again be on Mondays and Thursdays and will be held at the Monterey Bay Event Center Chapel. First day of classes are as follows:
Monday, July 30th:
(Keikis): 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Ladies of Ke Kai: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday, August 2nd:
Beginners: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Intermmediate/Adv: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
** Thursday schedule will adjust in the fall for Otea.
General Class Schedule:
- 6:00pm Keikis
- 7:00pm Ladies of Ke Kai
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm All New & Returning Beginners
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm Intermediates (Returning Intermediates ONLY)
LOCATION FOR CLASSES:
- Hula/Associate $110
- Keiki $60
- Student $80
- Family $225
We are EXCITED to get started and look forward to welcoming everyone back again and to welcome new dancers to our Ohana!
Mahalo Nui Loa!
- Stay tuned schedules may change after basics! -
- THURSDAY CLASSES Start at 6:00 - 7:00pm For New and Beginning Dancers; 7:00pm for Intermediate and Advanced Dancers; and 8:00pm for Otea/Tahitian
MONDAY CLASSES Start at 6:00 - 7:00pm for Keikis, 7:00 - 8:00pm for the Ladies of Ke Kai
* * * PLEASE NOTE: Schedules are subject to change based on the needs of the class and the instructors. * * *